Sunday, June 05, 2005

Tau tak hidup ni susah?

Sometimes I think I dont want things to change. I want everything to be back to normal. I used to be so very comfortable in that small coccoon, in my small world where I dont have to think about others, just me and him. Why did I get out of that? I hate to mingle around, show my true self, and to be accused of doing things that I didnt do.

I want everything to be normal again. I want to be close to people who know me. But I've made my decision. I think I'm doing the right thing. Am I? Is being happy actually a right thing? What if God has destined for us to face hardships in life, and not being happy is actually what he wants? I think I have gone mad. Hahahaa...

Anyway, why being friendly to others can turn out to be something bad? Why doing that can lead some people to misinterpret my intention?

Am I too much?

I guess I am. Should have known not to cross the border. I guess I forget.

I guess things will never be the same again.
Never.

There is a heart that has been broken, there is a heart that is going to be broken, and there is also a heart that has been angered. There is also a heart that will start to beat again, and a heart that will never feel anything again. If I can choose, I choose to have a heart that doesnt have a heart. Hahaha... ok daks?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous spelled...

God is always merciful, and He wants the best for us all. I dont think He wants any of His subjects to actually suffer, but trials and tribulations are bread and butter of life right? Wouldn't life be dull if everything was so easy. I imagine there wont be that much songs to write about if life was always perfect all the time. And we would easily get bored with life I suppose.

As for happiness, to each its own. Sometimes its just in front of you, you just have to look harder. :) Whatever it may be..

June 6, 2005 at 9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home