Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Baby,
I cant live with you
but
I cant live without you either.

**********************
Ceh. Jiwang karat.
But, seriously people,
Cherish the love that you have.
Dont just sit there and let it fades away.
Dont just expect the other person to do everything.
If you think that things are not going on as smoothly,
remember the promise that you've made to each other before.
To go through thick and thin together.

Amacam? Ada gaya counselor daks? Ahaha... My life is also tunggang langgang wanna give advice some more ek? (I know some people are thinking exactly that at the back of their head while reading this huh?) Eheheh... nevermind. I'm speaking through experience. hahaha...

Actually I've got nothing to say. So many things happen that I dunno how to put all of them into words. I guess I'm not ready to open up yet.

Shaharil, if you read this, please ym/call me. Mak dah rindu sangat nak dengar celoteh ko. Busy sangat ke sekarang? Aku banyak cerita sensasi ni. Turunla KL. Bolela kita berdangdut plak ke. Ahahaha. Ko layan dangdut ke aa?

Till then.. daaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home