Monday, March 07, 2005

I Still Keep Robbie Picture in My Wallet

Roberto Baggio, Robbie Williams, young mel Gibson, and now Keanu Reeves. You know how sometimes girls can be crazy about some actors and cant stop talking or thinking about them. I have long stopped this activity of drooling over someone but now it's back. I am CRAZY for Keanu Reeves. I watched Constantine yesterday and all those feelings that I get when I saw Baggio running on the field, or Robbie Williams smiling at the camera, came back. I thought I'm old and sensible enough not to be crazy like some teenage girls, but hey, I cant stop what I'm feeling here. What makes it worse was that I watched the movie with Devil and there are no girls around for me to share my enthusiasm.

I guess what makes me go crazy is because Constantine wasn't a typical nice hero. He was a good guy with bad attitude. You know how girls attracted to bad naughty boys. Well at least I am. I think his co-star, Rachel Weisz was attracted to him too. How can someone resist someone that good looking and sexy? Just looking at him standing close to Weisz and talking in whisper to her... Aaahh.. I'm getting 'cair' already.

Gotta go find a copy of Constantine dvd. I hope there are many censored parts that I havent watched in cinema. Perhaps those that have Keanu in it? LOL...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous spelled...

Tgk la A series of Unfortunate Events. Best gak!

March 8, 2005 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger whitewitch spelled...

abaran: hey i grow up already ok... it's normal for girls to drool over some good looking guys. just look at your married cousins, whom have a few kids some more. anyway, look who's talking. as if you're matured enough :P

anonymous: yes i'm planning to watch tht movie since everyone around me who has watched the movie said it's nice. So, yes, definitely gonna watch it.

March 9, 2005 at 9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home