Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Blur Baby

Signs that I have been working too much:

1. This morning, I put on my cloth before I put on 'the undergarment'.
2. I forgot to put on toner on my face. I only realized when I have already put on the moisturizer.
3. When I arrived at the office, I tried to scan my id on the button at the ground floor elevator. But I realized what I was about to do the moment my id reached the button and I recovered quickyly by pressing the 'up' button. I was not sure if anyone saw me but I hope there weren't any. In the elevator I was memorizing what I will do next, that is, scan my id and press the pin no, in case I forget.

I have been training 4 new people that just joined our team and that's the reason why I haven't updated this blog for so long. I have been working for 4 days only now, but I am tired like I've been working for one whole week. Maybe because answering stupid questions and repeating the same thing over and over again makes me so damn tired. I dont know how my stupid manager recruits new people, but one of the new people here does not know what ping is, and I was having a headache explaining to her all the simple stuff.

I have just moved to the back row, and behind me are all the 'important' management people in our team. Well some are important laa... but some are.. you know.. more talk than doing any real work. So I'm having difficulty in doing any of these 'unrelated to work' stuff. Although all of the back row people do chat, I dont want to blog so much, since my manager has asked for my blog address from one of my colleague. He actually saw me blogging the other day. Sorry la boss, go away, dont even try to pry into my private life ok?

Some of my colleague here starts to call me 'Cikgu', because I've been teaching 4 people at the same time. And when I said I dont like it, they will call me Professor. So I ignored them. I think they will become more agitated if I play along with them.

I went back to Terengganu the other day. My sister just gave birth to a baby girl. My first niece! My first impression when I see her was "Hodohnya...". Well people say ugly babies will turn into a swan when they grow up. But what struck me most is that how you can love someone you've just met so deeply. I was not very fond to babies actually. I used to wonder how will I handle my children if I ever have my own. But lately since my friend Shariza gave birth to an adorable Faeq, I have actually started to like babies. Maybe it's time for me to get married? Hahaha...

2 Comments:

Blogger Guzz spelled...

Wow..you were that tired trining the newbies? They seems quite slow...be patience...look at the bright side, more people mean workload evently distributed...

Takkan ping pun depa tak tau?!

I annoyed about the seating position here as well, recently our ADM moved from 11th floor to 8th and sitting right behind the L2 Team... But she don' bother us so much....

Congrats on being an aunt! be a good one ok?

March 6, 2005 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger whitewitch spelled...

We're getting more works, but I dont know how these new guys will handle them. The other day one of the new guys called me just to ask me how to open command prompt. They've got degree in IT but dont know how to open command prompt? What more can I say?

March 7, 2005 at 3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home