Sunday, March 20, 2005

But I'm a Risk Taker

I'm excited. But too much in such a short time made me feel uncomfortable.

I wanted to do something about it. But just when I about to take that small step, the anticipation is not there anymore.

And I've just realized, that new things aren't always the thing that suit us the most. Old and worned out shoes sometimes are better than a new one. Living in a hectic city where I can get anything I want sometimes makes me realize that I miss the comfort of my small grandparents house.

I can see that people value things more when they are about to lose them, or when other people shows that they can appreciate them.

And I realized that I dont have the guts to spread my wings and break away. I'm just too afraid to take the risk!

Heh.

On a lighter note, I can feel that someone is having a good time right now, thinking about someone else other than the person that he is supposed to think about. Maybe it has to do with a party, and involved some dancing, perhaps like those in Hindustan movies? Have fun while it lasts! It's not easy to make people from different race to fall fo you, especially those yang cun2. Taaa...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home