Thursday, March 31, 2005

Digging..Digging... and more Digging...

I have someone in my team that really hates me. I am not sure if I'm harsh to him. But I made him cry once. But then, nobody in my team likes him either. So boy, I couldnt care less if you hate me. I am not offended at all when you throw that rude remark the other day. There are so many things that I can do to you if you get on my nerve. So try me!

*****************************************************************

I have a fashion stylist. I dont really have to care about choosing clothes whenever I shop for them since I have someone to take care of that for me.

I am fickle minded, so I dont make decision easily. Usually I let other people do it for me.

I rarely decide what I should buy for my bf's birthday. I'm too lazy to crack my head up thinking about what is suitable for him. So every year he decides what he wants and we go find it together. And I leave it to him to decide what he wants to give me. There was a year when he gave me an Armani Exchange jacket and I got him a Mitsubishi Ralliart jacket. Ehehe what that makes me eh?

This year he decided that he wanted a pair of jeans. So we went to Levi's in Alamanda today. Even though my birthday is not until May, Devil has already decided that he wanted to give me a pair of jeans too. Today he insisted me trying on a few. I remember a couple of years back when I stopped buying jeans because I couldnt fit size 26 anymore. Thought of getting my body back into the old shape but hey, I have to starve myself again for that to happen. Guess my body will stay this way forever.

I should have never tried those jeans because I ended up buying one of them. I cant resist it because it looks so damn good on me! Ahahaaa... I 'think' it looks good on me, and Devil's evil voice was influencing me to buy it. Bad evil Devil! That's the end of my 200 bucks. So I got myself one of those 'Super Low Rise' jeans. I have to sit very carefully in these kind of jeans because the purpose of this particular jeans is to show other people what you may not wish them to see.

And Devil said he's going to get me another pair of Eve for my birthday. Yay!

Have you guys ever wondered why girls buy tight jeans and guys would buy those baggie one? According to Devil, girls should wear tight jeans because it accentuates their curves. And I thought, I would love to see guys' curves also. Sure you've got one right? Hahaha... I mean, just look at Ricky Martin's bottom, you sure get what I mean right? Me and my friends look at those too, aside from good looking face.. :">

Another thing that I realized was how easy for guys to shop. It took me 8 jeans later to find the one that really suited me (actually I found one earlier but the store didnt have my size). As for Devil, he just took one, tried it on, and that's it! How I wish all the clothes in this world suited me perfectly without having me trying them on. But actually, if it's not Devil who is too fussy on how I supposed to look like, I would have taken the first jeans that I tried on.

***********************************************************************

Devil promised me a trip to Langkawi if I can work on my not so perfect tummy. Mr Devil, my tummy is not bulging ok? You cant see it if you walk beside me. You know my tummy have that extra fat because I told you so. Please la dont be so fussy. Anyway, where can you find average girl in Malaysia that have a perfect tummy? My sisters who are much slimmer than me also got that extra fat okay? But I'm gonna take the challenge bebeh! Start saving your money now because I'm gonna ask for the best! Okie dokie?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home