Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Tra La La La La....... I'm So Happy!!!!

Dear Miss Attention Seeker,

I never believe that you should play the dirty politics if you want to get noticed and go up. I have always believed that you should perform well and you should at least made your boss know that you do your job.

Well, today I can finally prove that it is indeed true!

I feel pity for those who didnt get it, but you should have not said that you gave everything and get nothing in return. You may think that you work your ass off but maybe those people who made the decision were thinking otherwise. You may think that you were so busy and do not have enough time to complete your work and the fact that you stay back everyday. Other people might see you differently. Perhaps you chat too much?

Am I too harsh here? Well it's the truth. Dont go blame other people when you are the one making yourselves to be perceived the way you think people is perceiving you now. Truthfully, I have never perceived you that way! Why do you go blaming other people when you dont get what you want?

Another thing that I noticed today is that, you cant gloat with the rest of the office when you achieve something in your career. These people are too competitive to be happy for you. I guess I'm not a competitive type, since I wouldnt mind if I'm not getting anything if the other person is getting it.

Well, at least I didnt say nobody in this office appreciated me when you think you were promoted the other day!

Well there are other things the boss said that I havent told you! You would have screamed in jealousy if I told you that!

I did not ask for much. Just please, be happy for me!


1 Comments:

Blogger Guzz spelled...

I don't know to whom this entry is aiming too...if it is aiming to those who kiss bosses ass to get promoted, I agree with you 100%. I assume you got promoted or raised... Congratulations! You deserver it! I know you are dedicated and put ur 100% in work!

March 28, 2005 at 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home