Monday, April 11, 2005

What's your goal in life?

Do you want to be rich?
Do you want to be happy?
Do you want to be loved?
Do you want to be famous?
Do you want to have fun all the way till the end?
or
Do you want to follow that road that will lead you to eternal happiness promised by our God?

You definitely cant grab all those things in your hands.

And, would you do anything to get what you want?

For a girl, does marriage signifies that you have achieved something important in your life? Is being married make your life complete? How do one tell? Are you making the right choice in life when you get maried? What if one day, you woke up and you realized that marriage is not what you want?

People told me that we should go through life as it is and try to make the best of it. Think through when you want to do something. Make sure you are making a right decision.

What if I dont want to do all that? What if I want to go against the flow and do something against the norm, do something that people will not approve of. What if I want to be careless, do things without thinking. What if I want to do all that? I'm tired of following orders. Orders from people who doesnt know what I really want. I'm 26 years old and I havent done everything that I wanted to do. I stopped myself because people around me keep telling me that it's not good, or it's not right. I've made my decision. I'm putting my foot down. This is the life that I wanted. So, you know what you've got to do people. Back Off!

So, for now, my goal in life is to be happy. I just want to do what I feel like doing. I dont care what you think. Sometimes a girl has got to be selfish and stop thinking about other people too much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home