Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Will I Get What I Want If I Dont Get Enough Sleep and Food?

Something is very wrong with me. I cant sleep as soundly as I used to, and I eat less nowadays. Macam this one pepatah melayu, 'Makan tak kenyang, tidur tak lena'. Today I slept for 1 hour after I get back from night shift. I woke up, tried to sleep again with no success. I only managed to catch another hour of sleep before I went off for work again.

Now I can barely open my eyes.

If I'm not working, I cant stay in bed until noon like I used to. Once my sister woke up, I wont be able to sleep anymore. She is a morning person, always singing loudly while getting ready for work. So everyday her loud, out of tune voice will rouse me from my not so deep slumber.

Everyday, I only eat dinner, or lunch, or breakfast. It's like my stomach is always full. Even if I'm hungry, I wont be able finish a plate of rice. Last Monday, I only had one zinger burger for one whole day.

And now, as usual, if I do night shift, my nose is bleeding.

My sisters came up with various nonsense theories. Kimah said I'm angau (huh?), or someone pegi jumpa bomoh kenakan I. And Donne said I'm like this because I'm supposed to be married right now. What a nonsense!

Whatever it is, I hope it wont affect my health and hopefully, with the decrease of food intake these past few weeks, I will lose some weight. Actually, I think I did. Because some of my pants are a bit loose. Yay!

Mr Devil, for your info, I've started to do sit up again, after abandoning it for quite some time. Save up baby, cause it wont be long till the day when you have to part with your cash, or credit for that matter! >:) (Evil grin)


2 Comments:

Blogger Guzz spelled...

I think you should take supplement... May I suggest Spirulina for you mam....
If u need, u can order from me... I am an Elken Agent.. hehehhe

Your nose bleeds when u doing nite shift? Since when? That sounds serious.....

April 7, 2005 at 2:54 AM  
Blogger whitewitch spelled...

Actually I have spirulina at home, but too lazy to take it.

Yups. My nose has been bleeding since months ago, but only when I do night shift. Maybe because I'm too tired, I guess.

April 7, 2005 at 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home