Monday, April 25, 2005

The Jacket

I cant remember the last movie I watched that left me transfixed to my seat even when the movie has finished. The Jacket did exactly that to me. Or it could also be the fact that I was very tired after the trip to Terengganu that I just want to stay at my seat. I was a bit groggy after I got up actually, that I cant walk straight without holding on to Devil's hand.

The movie is about a guy that is accused of murder and got sent to mental asylum. Psycho psychiatrist at that hospital put on this special jacket(the one they always put on dangerous criminals) on him and put him in a drawer just like where we put dead bodies in the hospital. His reason being that the guy might be able to remember things that he cant remember under normal conditions. The thing is besides remembering all those horrible events that occured to him in the past, he's also able to travel to the future and learn about important events that lead to his death. He was trying to get back to that drawer to try to learn and change whatever it is so that he wont die. I'm not gonna tell you the whole story but it's a nice movie with excellent casts. I recommend you guys go watch it.

This movie actually got me thinking that my life could be very different now even if I change a small thing in the past.

It really made me think about the choices I have made in my life...
What if I never go to Seri Puteri?
What if I applied for that direct program to UK?
What if I followed what my mom wanted and studied mdecine?
What if I accepted Telekom Scholarship to do A-Level?
What if I accepted Telekom scholarship to study in MMU?
What if I never tell Devil that I like him?

Would my life be different now?
Would I be a different person now?

Now I'm facing with the hardest choice that I ever have to make in my life. What should be my priority? As I said in my last entry, my goal in life now is to be happy. Should I think about the past, present, or the future? Should I cherish the past and hold it dear to me? Should I think about being happy for now and bear the consequences that might come later on? Or should I be thinking about what will be good for my future and wait for whatever it is to come?

Sayang, are you going to be around forever as you promised?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home