Sunday, May 01, 2005

Today:

1) I've got myself a notebook. Oh well! I'm known for not being able to make decision. So basically I bought it based on Devil's recommendation. His mom is using that one. Would have bought the one that I saw in the first shop but the promoter was lecturing us about almost everything, from frequencies allocated by gomen for different kind of telco services to the layer between the notebook cover and the screen. I almost ran out of the shop and left him talking to himself but lucky for him I didnt have the heart to do that.

2) I'm planning to go on a low-carb diet. Starting from tomorrow. Haha. Bole menjadi ke aa? But I've done it before. Although last time I still take carbohydrate but the intake is small. And it worked! Lost a few pound. The problem is... now I'm hungry for nasi. Help me!

3) Honey, I'm sick. I'm breathing through my mouth. My nose is clogged and my head is aching. And now I'm at the office, working! I slept late last nite, study la kononnya, and I woke up early in the morn, and now I'm very sleepy that I fall asleep in the middle of this sentence. Haru betul! It must be the flu medicine that Sue gave me just now. She told me it wont make me sleep. I guess I'm very vulnerable to all kinds of flu medicine, because they all make me sleepy even when they dont to other people.

4) I sat for Satellite test today. The questions are not hard, but I havent finished studying everything so I managed to answer some of the questions only. Gotta work harder for the final exam la nampaknya ni.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home