Monday, May 02, 2005

Girls Issue No. 8596

Slim or Chubby?

Aaaa.. So this is the issue that I want to discuss today.

Some people really care on how they suppose to look like.. Like me, I dont. As long as I am comfortable with my body, I dont really care about what other people say about me. On the low carb diet, I just want to get rid of the excessive fat that may constitute danger to my health in future. Ahahaha yo yo je kan..

Anyway, last night I went out for drink in Sri Hartamas with Sue and Anne. I told them about how some people called me chubby and that I have a big butt. As expected, they say that my body is fine. I always get that from girls (not all of them, but most of my girl friends say that my body looks just fine). But guys, especially Devil la kan, always says that I'm fat. Yups! that's the exact word. "Awak sekarang dah gemukla". Truthfully, I dont really care. I mean, if you yourself are not that hunk enough, why should I be super extra perfect for you? Rite?

It's not like I dont want to be slimmer than I am now. Yes I do. But then, would you deprived yourself from eating just to get slim? Or get pills to help keep you at that shape? I'd rather do it healthily. Eat good food. Go exercise. Tapi masa yang takde nak exercise ni. Sibuk dok buat all those unnecessary things. Cam bertenet. Or bertenet some more.

Anne and Sue also agreed on the fact that most guys actually like chubbier girls better than skinny girls. So I guess there's a rare species of male homo sapien that like skinny looking girls that we have to get rid of. Anyway, it's not healthy to be so skinny. Dont you think so? Having extra money is good. Having extra brain is good. So does having that extra fat. Kan?

Beauty is skin deep.
Beauty in the inside is more important than outside, aight??

I have a friend that really wanted to please her bf that she stop herself from eating. You can see that she's hungry whenever she eat, because she finished her food till the last bit. Her bf complained that she have wide arse, but however she tried, the butt still look the same, because it's her bone that's wide. How do you change or reduce the size of your bone? But she kept on dieting, until she looked like a skeleton. And complained about how her breast is smaller than mine. Heh!

Do you know when you're dieting, the first thing to go is your breast? Like what Courteney Cox in Friends used to say, "You've got to choose, either your boobs or being slim. You cant have both!". So what's your verdict? I'd rather have extra fat here and there than losing most of the fat at that particular spot. Hahaha...

So guys, please la dont be so over-demanding. Takkanla you guys want your woman to lose something that I guess you guys love the most (bole jadi 2nd kut, I'm not sure) in a woman kan? Furthermore, where's the fun if all you can touch are bones, kan? Hehehe...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous spelled...

home equity loans

May 7, 2006 at 1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home