Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I think this is the first time I’m awake at this hour this week. It’s 5pm in the evening. It is so hot that I can’t no longer keep myself out of this world. Here I am, sweat still dripping from my forehead, thinking of something to write. I’m in my torn shirt and old jeans that I cut short, lying on my stomach, facing the front door in my living room. I’m quite fresh actually, although I haven’t taken my bath, and I still didn’t get enough sleep, because I get to jump around in the house just now. Eheheh, nobody is in, so why stop myself from doing things that I like huh?

Today I feel refreshed, I feel like I’m a new person. I have sorted everything out smoothly; I manage to keep everyone happy. It’s not so hard to do that, one phone call or one sms away, just to show that you are still a friend, that you are still there. The only thing that makes my life kinda sucks is my never ending cough. Oh my…. I need to take a break for awhile, got to find that stupid drug.

Isn’t it nice when you know that your friends need you? When you know that they are happy when you are in their company? That they felt something when you left them out? I tell you, it’s a warm assuring feeling that you don’t get to feel everyday, especially when you realized that by just calling them you can already made them happy, although they were kinda pissed off at you just a day before that. 

I’m thankful I get to know you guys. You know who you are.

This stupid drug makes me drowsy already. I thought I can clear my head up to think about things I never get to think these days. But this damn junk, I cant think anymore.

Just a quick note, before I’m off to dreamland, or off to shower:

Nurul, I’m so sorry. Maybe you guys are not meant to be together. It’s hard to find happiness these days. But surely they are there somewhere to be found. Maybe you still can be with him, only not now. Perhaps in future. Don’t worry, we’re still young and desirable girl! Still have plenty of time to find our Mr. Right. Hahaha… Maybe it’s true what I’ve predicted for you before, you found your man, kenal 2-3 bulan terus kawin. Dia kan dah lama sangat kenal, so not your Mr. Right la kut. Pape pun, remember what Destiny’s Child cakap, “I’m your girl, you’re my girl, don’t you know I love ya”. I’m here if you need anything, sistah.

Ina, congratulations. Semoga korang kekal sampai sepanjang hayat!

Girls, (Shahril you are included).. I’m suggesting we meet up once every month, to catch up on things, lunch ke.. dinner ke.. whatever. Anyone nak second my opinion? Pot luck… bila… bila?

Okla.. my sister just came back with food. Yay! Tak payah masak! I’m off to fill up my empty tank folks!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous spelled...

Seems fine to me. Meeting once a month to catch up on things sounds great. Tp kena tgk work schedule la jugak. Weekend ok tp kena tgk working Saturdays or not.Uiks, demand plak. Hahaha. You girls decide la than I will see whether I can fit in or not. Kalau tak leh nak wat camner kan? Chiow!

June 9, 2005 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Nurul spelled...

umi daling....
it was the ugliest part of this journey that i've with him...
i understand he has a problem... but its really hard to make him see that i feel neglected etc...
we decide to give it another go...
until i dunno we fall apart again.. thanks darling..
happy to know ure happy.. take care.. ;)

June 10, 2005 at 7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home