Tuesday, December 20, 2005


Yesterday, I applied for a credit card. Finally! I managed to apply for one. Not that I really need it, but then, maybe I'm gonna need it one day. So, since I'm in a bank applying for dot dot dot, might as well grab the chance and do it. I doubt I'm gonna use it that much, since I don’t really like to spend.

I'm not like most girls. I hate window shopping. I only do it when I wanted to buy something that are expensive and need miraculous observation to find for the perfect one. Like handphone, noteboook. Most of the time, I bought things spontaneously, when I have the money and I accidentally found something that suits me.

And today, I have a thought.

That we live in a competetive world.
That everybody around us, including me, myself is competing, against someone, for something.

Today, I think that I compete for two things.

#One: I compete to be far ahead, live a better, more beautiful and satisfying life.
#Two: I compete to get the attention.

Getting myself a dot dot dot and a credit card is to achieve goal #One.

But I still have no idea on how to achieve #Two.
But I was thinking of...

#1. letting go, ignore the whole painstaking ordeal

Or

#2. work really hard to get the attention

Hmmm...
I guess I'll go for #1. #2 is just not me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous spelled...

Sundal padan dgn rupa

June 10, 2022 at 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home