Saturday, September 10, 2005

Look around you, and tell me one person who did not change after they got married. Are there anyone out there who can still be the same person as he/she is before they tie the knot. Are there any? Ok, let's consider single people who are in a serious relationships as well. Are there?

Relationship demands a lot from people. At least that's what I feel. I know my friends feel the same way too, whether they tell me or not, but I know, along the way, they must have faced a lot of hardships just to be with the other person.

Why cant people just accept his/her partner just like the way they did when they fall in love with her/him? Why must after that they expect the other to be the person he/she is not?

I know that sometimes change can be good. And surely there is a way we can do that without causing so much strife between the two. But why resort to a way that will hurt the both of you in the end?

Even though I tell myself everyday that I dont wanna change him, but sometimes I do things that demands him to change. Most of the time it's done unintentionally. And the same goes to him. So I guess whether we want it or not, no matter how we swear not to do it, all of us who are in a relationship will try to change the other to suit our needs.

I have learned that the best way to tackle a problem is to do it smartly. E.g use reverse psychology. Make him think about 'what if?'. What if he is in my shoes? How does he take it? How does he deals with it? This always work. But sometimes when I'm in my rebellious mood, I also resort to being angry and intolerable, making big fuss over unnecessary things and whining about small stuff. And of course this way will only make he ignore me or worse, he will make me angrier. And in the end, I am the one who have to be sensible and put some sense into both of our heads, because man's ego is a thing I never found a way to conquer yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home