Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Whatever it is that they put in the cigarette, and how much damage can someone get from consuming it, it doesnt mean much to me now. Just to see the way he sucks in the smoke into his mouth, and the way he plays around with the smoke, is enough to make me mesmerized and stop worrying about the aftermath from inhaling this slow poison.

I've never seen anyone who smokes like him. I've seen people smoking like they cant get enough of it, like a baby sucking on an ice cream, and I've seen people smoking like they dont enjoy doing it at all. I've seen people who smokes like a drug addict smoking heroine, but him, he is just like playing around with the smoke, like smoking will not cause anything bad to him.

Sometimes he form 'O' from the smokes, sometimes he will pretend to act cool while he's smoking, and what makes him differ the most from others is the way he puff in the smoke, like he sucks in a little bit, then let the smoke lingers around his lip for a little while, then he sucks in again all of it, and I realize I have always watched his every move everytime he is doing all that. He looks very casual, very relaxed, very cool and very sexy too at the same time. Maybe he is trying to get my attention on him, or maybe he just loved the attention from everybody around him, who knows?

Or is it because I am crazy?
Crazy for who?
Him?

That does not matter now. What matters most is how am I going to make him stop if I myself like watching him doing that?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous spelled...

Amboi amboiii....bukan main lagi. Heheheh. Tp kalau tgk org merokok pun sumthing jugak lah. It can turn u on sometimes whether u believe it or not...:D

-Sha-

September 3, 2005 at 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home