Friday, December 02, 2005

Well..Well..

Not feeling well. I have cramped stomach. The pain came and went since 7 hours ago. Swallowed three types of pills already. Now I'm a bit dizzy, dont know if it's the pill or lack of sleep. Just finished my night shift this morning. Lucky I dont have to work tonight. But tomorrow night I'm going to have to set foot in that office again. Hope the pain will go away by then.

This morning, I slept for 4 hours. Got woken up by him around 3. He was angry because I promised to follow him to Shah Alam, 3 hours before that. I overslept, and whose fault is it that he didnt try to wake me up. Maybe he did, I dont know. I tried to apologize, but didnt work. When I gave up, he started to come around and say that he was only joking. Thank God. Because with my physical and emotional state at that moment, I dont think I can handle any confrontations.

Watched American Pie: Band Camp after that. The movie is quite entertaining, but not as good as the first American Pie. Then I went to sleep again. Woke up with this cruciating pain in my stomach. But the worst is over now, at least I hope so.

I dont know where I am going with this. I cant seem to think of anything interesting to write. Last time when stuff happens, like when I met Mawi, I didnt have time to blog. Now, when I'm completely free, I cant think of anything at all.

Okla. I got tagged by my fren, Shariza a few months back. Ahahah, sorry Shariza, I took so long to do this. Anyway, here goes:

seven things I plan to do before I die:
1. have my own beach house, mana2 la.. Terengganu ke, Malibu ke.. ahahaha
2. stay at the most expensive hotel in the world, The Emirates Palace in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
3. perform hajj
4. sponsor my parents to perform hajj once again
5. stay abroad for a few years
6. have twins
7. get married to mat saleh with startling green eyes, so that I can have kids with those same exact eyes.

seven things I could do:
1. watch TV all day long
2. play games all day long
3. stay in bed till afternoon
4. be really clingy.. yeah..
5. be really sensitive.. like I could cry at anything at all
6. be really pushy.. like I wont stop until I get what I want
7. drive very fast.

seven celebrity crushes:
1. Robbie Williams
2. Roberto Baggio
3. Keanu Reeves
4. Mel Gibson in The Bounty
5. Brian Adam's voice (suara jer, bukan orangnya.. bole tak?)
6. Kevin Costner in The Bodyguard
7. Michael Chang (the tennis player)

ni semua crush masa zaman sekolah... now.. no more celebrity crush... that explains why those celebrities are all kinda old... heheheh

seven repeated words:
1. yessss!!
2. tataulaa..
3. ntahla..
4. saja jer..
5. itula pasal...
6. tau takpe..
7. soooo damn goooood...

seven physical traits I look for in the opposite sex:
1. nice eyes that you can keep staring at all day long
2. nice butt, maybe I have to confess here that I compare guys butt all the time, especially when I'm waiting for turn at banks.. ahahaha...
3. sexy lips
4. tall guy, though not too tall
5. smooth hands
6. nice looking body, not so bulky n yet, not so skinny.. (i used to like skinny guys)
7. broad shoulder