Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I noticed a lot of things been going on these past few months. Well, not to me, but to others. Me.. same old same old.. nothing new, just the same.

There are times when I have a lot of free time, but I just couldnt think of anything to write. Maybe I have turned into a dull person, where I couldnt get to think of anything interesting to tell.

I love it when someone think that I'm intelligent. I used to get that a lot last time, but now, I think there arent many people around me who think I'm smart. Maybe I'm not anymore, or maybe because of my job. I have a stupid job.

A few nights ago, I got scolded by some dumbass Singaporean helpdesk who thinks she is too smart to deal with a Malaysian. I've got an alarm coming in from an Astro server in Cyberjaya and we need to engage the onsite engineer to check on that server. First time I called that girl shouted at me because the reference number that I gave her doesnt tally with their Astro reference number. I told her that I have logged cases with them many times before this, and I have never encountered any problems. And so she demanded for a proof from me. She urged me to provide her the previous cases reference number that I have logged before. Then she hung up on me and asked me to call her back. So I patiently digged out 5 numbers from our database and call her again. The moment I got through to her, she was suddenly very nice to me and straight away gave me the new case id that she logged for me. WTF? Maybe she suddenly realized that she had made a mistake, but since my temper has already hit its boiling point, I gave her a piece of my mind. Hahaha.. padan muka.. puas hati aku.

And so the next day I received a call from HP Resolution Centre and the guy was asking me about the problem that I had while logging the call last night. Most probably the call was recorded, I'm not too sure but that guy was very pleasant and promised to help me finding the correct information so as to avoid such problems in the future. I was thinking to myself, sure that girl dah kena dengan superior dia. Hehehe...

Kesimpulannya di sini, dont mess with me people. Hahaa.. kidding. I'm a nice girl la.. just dont push me around.. i bet sure ada orang tengah cebik bibir sambil baca ni.. maybe cebik in amusement, and maybe ada jugak cebik in disgust. And sure dlm hati ada terpikir camni... "You claim yourself a nice girl, witch? Try to see yourself in the mirror first la..." I know.. mesti adanya.. heh..

anyway.. this is fix you, by coldplay.. the song i listen to nowadays.. this song makes me feel good about making certain decision in my life, at least I'm brave enough to take risk, taking chance to make a difference in my life, bukan setakat cakap jer tapi tak berani nak buat pape. This proves that I'm not just all talk.. I do things to make my life better!


When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

When the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home
and ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

High up above or down below
when you're too in love to let it go
If you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth

Lights will guide you home
and ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

Tears stream down your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
Tears stream down your face and I

Tears stream down your face
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down your face and I

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

1 Comments:

Blogger Guzz spelled...

Hi,

Whenever a singaporean got screwd,I feel happy, I have had enough with these kiasu people. Well done!!!

p/s: since when spammer start attacking blogs? so many anonymous comment leaving adverts here eh?

October 2, 2005 at 10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home