Friday, September 16, 2005

The Clown

I met a good friend yesterday. He was so busy nowadays that he barely has enough time to juggle between his sweetheart and his friends, not forgetting his family. But then, yesterday tetiba he called and wanted to meet me.

He just bought a new car, a Honda Integra and also a new condo down in USJ1. He didnt change much, still the old him, just maybe a shorter haircut. I've never seen him with that short of a haircut, but then, pape pun, you're still ensem la my pren. We went to McD in Mutiara Damansara, chit chat for one hour or so, then he rushed to pick up his girlfriend in Sunway. We're supposed to meet earlier, but then he went to Subang Airport first from his home at Shah Alam to sign some documents.

Well, I've got a chance to glimpse through his new job, which I think is way too cool compared to mine. Not only that, his pay is also triple my pay (inclusive of allowances). He also shared about the 'temptation' in his job. One of them is getting phone calls in the middle of the night from colleagues (horny colleagues?!!) whenever he is out of town. But, I know you are tough my fren. Sure bole tahan dengan segala dugaan like that. Just remember that your faithful girlfren is waiting for you. Ehehehe...

Anyway, we talked about everything that came to mind at that time. Most of them are only nonsense stuff, but I'm glad to know that you're behind me, ma pren.

Okla.. nak get ready.. Malam ni nak tengok Cinderella Man.. yeah!! Chow ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home