Friday, September 16, 2005

Can all your friends be trusted? Can you trust your friends to be faithful to you? Sometimes some people pretended to be close to you because there is something to be gained.

Fame?... Maybe
Boys?.. yes, perhaps...

They let you confided in them, and you bared your soul out to them, only to be betrayed later. Maybe their purpose is perhaps to be a friend, to be a middle person, to look out for another friend.

I know you doesnt treat me as your good friend.
I know you doesnt agree with my decision.

and You! Of all people, You should know better!
You know what she did to me in the past..
and I know there are times when You hate her guts...
I just couldnt understand why..

I know You hate me now.
but then, there are TWO side of every stories..
nobody knows it better than the one who had to go through them..

Who are you to judge whether I made a good decision or not.
Did you live in my shoes all these years?
Did you know what I've been through?
Is it wrong for me to think for my own sake for once?
Is it wrong for me to be selfish if I can find happiness in the end?

and yes... You can see all you want where THIS may end, for I couldnt care less if You give a s**t or not!

and one more thing.. do You think You'll become a better person if this whole thing didnt happen?


~ How do you love someone if you never needed him/her in everything you do in your life? ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home