Saturday, January 01, 2005

Chow 2004, What's Up 2005!

Happy New Year everyone. I'm spending my New Year moment by watching news, mostly about Tsunami victims. I dont get New Year wish from that one person I've been hoping for, but never mind, I'm sure that person is having fun celebrating New Year while makan-makan nasi goreng and sate. Who wants to remember other people on the other side of the world ni kan if you are already surrounded by exciting and entertaining crowds!! It's the same thing as not celebrating someone's birthday just because you want to be close to your so called loved ones. Funny how my life has turned out to be now.

Anyway it seems like there are people who are not sensitive enough to be spreading jokes about this tsunami thingy. However, I'm glad that most of our television channels do not broadcast irrespectful entertainment like concert etc. At least there are people in those stations that realized this is a time for mourning, and not showing good-for-nothing entertainment just because it is New Year. I've heard DBKL also has pulled out all the permits that they have given out for New Year concert, including Alan Tam concert at Stadium Merdeka and also KLCC New Year concert.

Maybe there are people who thinks that I'm too-serious-freak but hey, think about this... almost 79k people are dead in Indonesia alone. Shouldnt we stop ourselves from being so selfish and start thinking about others' hardship as well? Although number of casualties in Malaysia is low, we shouldnt just ignore it, but instead, thank Allah for that and take it as a warning from Him and try to be His most loyal servant from now on.

Okla I'm going to sleep. Gotta work tomorrow. Hmm...I'm still thinking that calm warm feeling that I get when I hugged my mom at the airport yesterday.

I'm in love with a man, but I do not know who he is, where he is going, and when.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home