Friday, December 24, 2004

My First Entry Lorrrr

Due to constant demand and incessant nagging by you Kay, so here goes my own blog. Been reading others blogs these few days and surprisingly i've been sucked into this madness. The time that I usually spend for 'work' or by the exact definition constant stare at the monitor, reading emails and playing yahoo games now have been replaced by blurring my eyes with Shariza's much too purple blog that can cause serious damage to eyes in the long term, or rocking my head back and forth in silent giggles to S.Vellu and the gang in Bangsar Baru's hilarious comments. And making people's head turned into my way is not something that i'd love to do... you know about me hating unnecessary attention from wanted/unwanted people.... and yesterday my colleague Giri has already noticed me giggling like a mad person... Another piece of evidence that i'm doing something else during working time... anyway... who doesnt??

i dont mean to sound like my job is nothing... like i dont have anything important to do... the fact is my work is quite important... it's just that there are times when i dont have anything to do... okla continue later... im going to lunch with Giri...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous spelled...

hey, selamat hari raya.

May 24, 2020 at 6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home