Sunday, December 26, 2004

H.U.A.R.G.H

My last working day for this week...and now i dont have anything to do... everybody else is busy sleeping.. or shopping.. or jalan2... or... and i'm stucked here doing nothing .. except staring at this stupid box... I'm bored and i'm sleepy... i'm bored with yahoo games...can you imagine...me getting bored with yahoo games?? ehehehe... believe me... i've tried every single games that yahoo has...

I'll be taking 6 days off next week... yayy... going back to my hometown in Terengganu... My parents are going to Mecca next week... to perform hajj... We are going to have kenduri on the 28th..

Hmm... I'm lost for words... dont have anything on my mind... Yawnnnn.... I want my nice warm bed, my soft pillow... i want to sleep... yawnnn... i'm off to dreamland folks..

2 Comments:

Blogger Guzz spelled...

Hi Umi, your parents also going to Mekah? well my parents just left on the 23rd. That why I had the kenduri back in home town last last Sat. Well I wish that your parent will be granted Haji Mabrur....

December 31, 2004 at 12:42 AM  
Blogger whitewitch spelled...

Thanks Guzz... I hope so too :)

January 1, 2005 at 2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home