Saturday, December 23, 2006

Really need to get sleeping pill for myself. I cant sleep. Dah 2 hari. The first night I took 3 painkillers (usually work when I cant sleep, I used to have low tolerant for pills), also did not work. I end up gasping for breath for a couple of minutes after that. That's the bad effect of too many painkillers kut. After Subuh, when the sun already peeked itself behind the mountain then only I can sleep. I woke up at 4pm that day. Fuh.. wasting 1 hari.

Then last night the same thing happens. I only can sleep when the roosters already started their morning routine. And now at 2am I still dont feel like I'm gonna be sleeping anytime soon. Guess I'll try the pills one more time. See if they work tonight. Have to. I have to get up early tomorrow. My girlfrens decided they wanna go shopping at 9am tomorow. Eishhh... Awalllll sangatttt!!! Nevermind, bangun awal is good!

Anyway, close to 7 months I didnt blog. I'm engaged now. Tee hee.. Ada cincin dah kat jari manis. :D

=== Not ready to give up yet. I'm missing my baby ab ===

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous spelled...

Greetings, I do think your web site may be having web browser compatibility issues.
Whenever I take a look at your web site in Safari,
it looks fine however, when opening in IE, it
has some overlapping issues. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!

Other than that, excellent website!

Also visit my web page: french love story

March 29, 2013 at 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home